AproDerm Colloidal Oat Cream:
- Is suitable from birth
- Soothes, moisturizes and protects those suffering from Eczema, Psoriasis and other Dry Skin Conditions
- Suitable for those for whom paraffin containing products are contraindicated and those who do not want to use a paraffin containing emollient
- Can be used as a pre-bathing emollient to prevent the skin from drying out further
- Provides symptomatic relief for dry, red, inflamed or damaged skin
- Can be used by those sensitive to SLS, halogens, fragrances and colors
- Suitable for those with parabens sensitization
Frequency of application will be determined by severity of the condition and whether more than one emollient is being used. As a general guide it is recommended that AproDerm Colloidal Oat Cream is applied as often as required as well as before and after bathing to alleviate the drying effects of bathing.
Store below 25°C. Do not refrigerate or freeze.
AproDerm Colloidal Oat Cream is for external use only, if your patient accidentally swallows some of it they should seek medical advice immediately.
There are no reviews yet.