Benadryl Allergy Children’s 1mg/ml Oral Solution works to relieve the symptoms of hay fever and other allergic conditions such as pet, skin or dust allergies.
These symptoms include:
- Itchy, runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Urticaria (hives & itchy skin rash)
Adults and children 2 years and over.
How to use
Dosage: For oral use only
- Children under 2 years: Not recommended
- Children aged 2 – 6 years: One 2.5ml spoonful in the morning and one 2.5ml spoonful in the evening.
- Children aged 6 – 12 years: One 5ml spoonful in the morning and one 5ml spoonful in the evening.
- Children aged 12 and over: Two 5ml spoonfuls to be swallowed once a day.