Benefits Of Dermatix Silicone Gel:
- Quick drying, convenient and easy to use
- Transparent and discreet
- Maintains the skin’s moisture balance
- Provides elastic protection to the skin
- Ideal for most parts of the skin, including the face and joints
- No maceration
- Make-up can be used over Dermatix Silicone Gel to cover the scar
How to use Dermatix Silicone Gel:
The recommended minimum duration of treatment is two months. Apply twice a day in the morning and evening.
Step 1: Clean the area to be treated with mild soap and water, pat dry.
Step 2: After the wound has healed, apply a thin coat of Dermatix Gel on the scar and rub it in.
Step 3: Allow the gel to dry for 4 to 5 minutes. If the gel hasn’t dried, remove excess product.
Optional Step 4: Apply make-up over the Dermatix gel to cover the scar.