Driclor anti-perspirant roll on is suitable for use on all skin types and by anyone for whom traditional anti-perspirants are inadequate.
How to use
- Always dry the affected areas thoroughly before applying (otherwise irritation may occur)
- Initially apply once daily, last thing at night
- In the morning, wash off and do not reapply during the day. Continue to use your regular deodorant as normal.
- After 2 weeks, you should notice as considerable improvement. Once sweating stops during the day, you can reduce applications to twice a week or less.
- Not for use by children under 3 years.
- Do not apply to wet, broken, sensitive, irritated or recently shaven skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep away from open flames.
- Avoid direct contact with costume jewellery, polished metal surfaces and clothing.
For external use only
Keep out of the reach of children
Alcohol, Aluminium Chloride, Aqua