Driclor anti-perspirant roll on is suitable for use on all skin types and by anyone for whom traditional anti-perspirants are inadequate.
How to use
- Always dry the affected areas thoroughly before applying (otherwise irritation may occur)
- Initially apply once daily, last thing at night
- In the morning, wash off and do not reapply during the day. Continue to use your regular deodorant as normal.
- After 2 weeks, you should notice as considerable improvement. Once sweating stops during the day, you can reduce applications to twice a week or less.
- Not for use by children under 3 years.
- Do not apply to wet, broken, sensitive, irritated or recently shaven skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep away from open flames.
- Avoid direct contact with costume jewellery, polished metal surfaces and clothing.
For external use only
Keep out of the reach of children
Alcohol, Aluminium Chloride, Aqua
There are no reviews yet.