Active Ingredients (per drop)
MENTHOL, 2.7 mg
- Cough due to a cold
- Occasional minor irritation or sore throat
- Adults and children 5 years and over: Dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth.
- Repeat every 2 hours as needed.
- Children under 5 years: Ask a doctor.
Sore throat warning:
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.