Malibu Medium Protection Water Resistant Vitamin Enriched SPF 15 Sunscreen Lotion, 200ml
If the summer sun is shining, apply sunscreen generously and often. Use a high SPF. The higher the SPF (Sun Protection Factor) number, the better the protection.
Children are especially vulnerable. Loose-fitting clothes will help to keep babies cooler. Protect children’s skin from sun damage whenever they play outside. Cover up and seek shade when the sun is strongest, between 11a.m. and 3p.m. Remember that the sun at home can be just as damaging to the skin as in holiday destinations. Be aware that too much sun can cause skin irritation, heat exhaustion and sun stroke.
- Apply it 30 minutes before and frequently during exposure to the sun.
- Ensure that all exposed skin is evenly and generously covered with lotion.
- Reapplied frequently, if lotion is rubbed off.
- Seek shade between 11am to 3pm.
- For External Use Only.
- Do not apply to broken skin.
- Avoid contact with fabrics and eyes.
- If contact with eyes occurs rinse with clean water.