This Nicorette invisipatch is a discreet, easy to use once aday solution to help you deal withthe cravings and withdrawal symptoms associated with quitting smoking.
The semi-transparentNicorette invisipatch helps you quit by delivering a continuos, controlled dose of nicotine into your body to help relieve craving and withdrawl symptoms.
The nicotine is released through your skin over 16 hours. It is absorbed quite slowly compared to smoking a cigarette so you should be prepared to wait a little while longer for the nicotine to get into your system.
Nicorette invisi patch is a nicotine replacement therapy (NRT). It is used to relieve withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings for nicotine that you get when you try to stop smoking.
- Nicorette invisi 25mg patch: Each patch releases 25 milligrams of nicotine, the active ingredient, over 16 hours.
- Nicorette invisi 15mg patch: Each patch releases 15 milligrams of nicotine, the active ingredient, over 16 hours.
- Nicorette invisi 10mg patch: Each patch releases 10 milligrams of nicotine, the active ingredient, over 16 hours.
How to apply the patch
- Wash your hands before applying the patch.
- Each nicorette invisi patch comes in a child resistant sachet which can be opened by cutting along the edge with a pair of scissors.
- Remove the patch from its sachet and then peel one part of the silvery aluminium backing away. Avoid touching the sticky surface of the patch with your fingers.
- Carefully apply the sticky part of the patch to the chosen area of skin and then peel off the remaining half of the silvery aluminium backing foil.
- Press the patch firmly onto the skin with your palm or finger tips.
- Run your fingers around the edge to ensure it sticks firmly.
There are no reviews yet.