Directions for Use of Proctosedyl Suppositories
- Remove the suppository from its packaging.
- Moisten the suppository by dipping it briefly in cool water.
- Put one foot on the side of the bath or toilet, raising the knee to the chest.
- Insert the suppository gently into the rectum (back passage).
- Try not to go to the toilet for at least one hour to allow the suppository time to work.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
Each suppository contains: hydrocortisone 5mg, cinchocaine hydrochloride 5mg
- Do not use it if the packaging is torn/damaged or shows signs of tampering.
- Do not use for longer than 7 days unless advised by a doctor.
- Do not use in children 12 years of age and under.
There are no reviews yet.