Quest Kyolic garlic is produced from organically grown cloves cold aged for 20 months to produce Sulphur containing compounds including s-allyl cysteine and S-allyl mercaptocysteine. Shown to lower total and LDL blood cholesterol, improve blood circulation, support healthy blood pressure levels, reduce platelet aggregation and adhesion to blood vessel walls. Aged garlic also has antioxidant actions to enhance immune function, reducing the risk and duration of infections and protecting cells from oxidative damage by free radicals. It also enhances the activity of liver enzymes to assist detoxification pathways.
- Produced from organically grown cold aged garlic cloves
- Contains water and oil soluble compounds
- Odourless and gentle on the stomach
- With lecithin and oatbran
- Unique garlic form supported by extensive clinical studies
Take one to three tablets daily with food.
Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), Aged garlic extract, lecithin, oat fibre, anticaking agent (silicon dioxide), croscarmellose sodium, anticaking agent (magnesium stearate).
There are no reviews yet.