Rowachol capsules are a medicine intended to alleviate problems or as an adjunct in the treatment of gallstones and gallbladder inflammation, to prevent the formation of new gallstones after surgical removal of old ones and to help dissolve existing ones. They increase the production of bile in the liver, accelerate the excretion of bile from the gallbladder, alleviate the spasms of bile ducts and reduce the production of cholesterol in the liver.
Practical use cases
- in spasms in the bile ducts, due to the relaxation and calming of spasms, reduction of their frequency and indirect reduction of pain
- in the presence of gallstones, to help dissolve and stop their growth (cholesterol stones)
- as a prevention against the recurrence of stones, e.g. after the already performed surgical removal of these
- when we have problems with digestion, as a result of biliary disorders, which manifest as nausea, bloating, mild pain or tingling in the epigastric region, etc. (more abundant, fatty food)
- in case of poor metabolism of fats, as an aid for lowering cholesterol in bile and blood
Dosage of the drug
Adults and adolescents over 14 years of age 1-2 capsules 3 times a day
Each capsule contains a mixture of triterpenes: pinene, camphene, cineole, menthone, menthol and borneol, which are dissolved in olive oil. The liquid oil content of each capsule weighs 100 mg. The drug is available in packs of 50 capsules, without a prescription in pharmacies.