- Cardiovascular system health: Omega-3 contribute to normalize of cholesterol levels, help to reduce blood pressure and decrease the risk of heart and vascular diseases.
- Brain and nervous system health: The brain substance consists of 60% fat, and especially needs Omega-3 fatty acids in order to function properly. Clinical studies have shown that increasing of Omega-3 in the diet can improve cognitive functions, learning ability and contributes to solving the complex problems.
- Joints health: Omega-3 fatty acids can prevent the destruction of cartilage in the joints. Several studies have noted that Omega-3 can relieve pain in case of joint diseases, improve their flexibility and suppress inflammation.
- Diabetes care: It is considered that Omega-3 can increase the sensitivity of cells to insulin, and as a result, reduce the level of glucose in the blood. Diabetes hurts the heart and the vessels significantly. Atherosclerosis and hypertension are developed very fast. In this case, Omega-3 is also needed to consume.
- Eye health: Some studies show that Omega-3 fatty acids can help protect an adult’s eyes from age-related changes and dry eye syndrome. They also support the normal flow of intraocular fluid, reducing the risk of developing glaucoma.
- Skin, hair and nails maintenance: Omega-3 is a kind of building material for human hair and nails. Omega-3 makes the skin softer and cleaner and hair becomes more shiny and elastic.
Fish oil (60%); gelatin; humectant: glycerol, sorbitol; thickener: glyceryl monostearate, bees wax; ascorbic acid; emulsier: sunower lecithin; d-a-tocopherol concentrate [d – a – tocopherol, rened soybean oil]; nicotinamide; colour: iron oxides and hydroxides; calcium – D pantothenate; retinyl palmitate [sunower oil, retinyl palmitate, dl – a – tocopherol]; cyanocobalamin [maltodextrin, trisodium citrate, citric acid, cyanocobalamin]; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboavin; thiamine mononitrate; folic acid; cholecalciferol [medium chain triglycerides, cholecalciferol, dl – a – tocopherol]; biotin.
Nutrition value per 100 g: carbohydrates – 1.1 g; protein – 15 g; fat – 66 g. Energy value per 100 g: 2794 kJ / 667 kcal
Recommended daily dose is 1 capsule per day. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.